AT KIGO DENTAL
WE BELIEVE THAT DENTISTRY IS NOT JUST ABOUT FIXING TOOTHACHES OR CREATING A STRAIGHT SMILE. OUR PHILOSOPHY OF TREATMENT GOES BEYOND THAT AND STARTS WHERE YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS ENDS.
Dentistry is not just about having straight teeth or a bright smile. It is much more than that. Our team of experts understands that the structure of your teeth and jaws plays a vital role in the overall health and well-being of an individual. We take a holistic approach to dental care, where we focus not only on aesthetics but also on the structural components and their effects on functional components.
We understand that TMJ disorders can directly impact a person’s posture, which can affect their quality of life. Jaw and tongue size can also affect the airway of a person, which can consequently impact their overall health.
Malocclusion, jaw and tongue size can affect a person’s speech, which can impact their self-confidence. Missing teeth can cause chewing issues, leading to poor digestion and improper absorption of nutrients, which can affect the lifespan of a person.
PERKS YOU GET AS A KIGO ESSENTIAL MEMBER
- Complimentary teeth cleaning service every 4 to 6 months for the next two years for the member.
- Complimentary screening for oral cancer, oral cysts, and tumors every 6 months for the next two years for the member.
- Complimentary screening for TMJ disorders, sleep apnea, speech disorders, airway disorders, and tongue-tie for the member’s immediate family (parents, siblings, spouse, and children).
- Complimentary pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and post-pregnancy dental care strategy mapping for the member’s spouse.
- Complimentary jaw and tongue growth analysis for the member’s children.